Welcome to Barking and Dagenham Film Office
Whether you seek a medieval manor house steeped in the history of the Gunpowder Plot, an area synonymous with British manufacturing, an ultra-modern Olympic training venue or a landmark 1930s listed office building, you can find your perfect backdrop in Barking and Dagenham.
Accessible from the M25, City Airport and central London, travelling here shouldn't eat into your budget. And you can get support in sourcing, planning and managing location shoots from a dedicated Barking and Dagenham Council film liaison officer, uniquely positioned to help you get what you need on screen.
Visit www.filmlbbd.com for more information on filming with us and to browse our locations
Film Office Contacts
Film office manager: Lisa Dee | email@example.com | 07875 397 748
Film officer: Jayne Baumback | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07773 203 955
How to apply
Before you make your application we recommend you study Film Londons Code of pratice
- complete your film app application
- we will review your application within 48 hours (working days)
- it helps to follow up your application wtith a phonecall or an email to provide us with more details on your requirements to help us process your application quickly
- complete a new customer set up form (see documents list) with your invoice details
- if you require parking suspensions we will need 3-5 working days notice and you will need to provide us with a map clearly identifying the areas you wish to park and the number of bays
- if you require temporary traffic holds or road closures - please refer to www.filmlbbd.com for more information